Veteran Member

Member Since Jan 2023
1,590 hugs
given
Default Sep 27, 2023 at 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
So, this is a bit strange.

Guy #2. whom I am now kinda dating (casually at this stage), gave me a super cute plastic duck a couple weeks. ago when I was at his home.

I brought the cute little duck home and placed it on a table where I have crystals on display in my living room.

Well, guy #2 and his friend stayed over last Sat night and left on Sunday.

Monday I noticed that the duck was gone! I have a cat and looked EVERYWHERE for the duck... there is NO sign of the duck!!! I asked guy #2 if he and his friend took the duck as a joke, and he said NO.

But where is the duck!?! I am paranoid and now am questioning whether one of them stole the duck back. It was in plain view in my living room, and I did leave them alone in the room a few different times.

My ex stole from me once or wasn't honest about using my credit card to charge a video game. And he stole from Home Depot once. So, now I am paranoid about meeting similar character types.....

UGH. I HATE thinking this way, but it's only natural since the duck disappeared right after he and his friend visited me.

Hm. That is strange but I would almost have to assume it's the cat until there is evidence otherwise.

Why would he give you the duck and then take it back though?

I hope you find it.

I must say I consider it a bit of red flag if he's a selfish lover, too.
Samicat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Have Hope