View Single Post
mote.of.soul
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2018
22k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 27, 2023 at 10:37 PM

Oh I can totally totally relate to not at all being able to visualise what life might be like after projected "improvement" @MuddyBoots. Absolutely. Because leading up to my decision to take that step into going to rehab (that was the start of my particular journey of change back in '98 when I was 29) I sat down and really thought hard about it. But just like you I couldn't imagine what an improved life could look like -, and I'd say a lot of people have that same experience. Anyway, but I reasoned to myself that in my case, whatever my life would look like it must surely be better than what I was living at the time. And I knew a lot of rock stars had embarked on that particular journey too (rehab, that is) and so I said to myself it must be worth taking that step. And in the event, almost immediately, things began to change for the better in ways I hadn't even considered MuddyBoots. It was amazing, that's all I can say, and I'm telling you the truth. And things continued to change. I don't want to mess with your head further but I'm not even the same person anymore. So that is what I'd like to share with you at this point.🙏