View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
Default Sep 28, 2023 at 08:43 AM

Glad you have found information that validates your personal relationship confusion. It’s possible for someone to have both bpd and NPD problems. Add to that her ongoing abuse of alcohol that magnifies these cluster B problems. This is very hard on children who literally have no life skills to know what to do, it’s just awful. These children often do not even know how to talk about it only that they avoid and distance in whatever way they can.

I went through a lot with my older sister and she got so bad I was genuinely embarrassed. This was especially true when trying to talk to medical professionals. Then my sister blocked me from being able to talk to any medical professional. This was what I experienced the last years of my parents lives. Also my sister kept saying how she had special powers and could talk to spirits etc She went into these delusional states all while extorting thousands of dollars from my unsuspecting parents.

I had three different therapists tell me I was dealing with a very disordered sister and told me to read about BPD and NPD. It was as though someone knew all about my sister. Yes! It got me nauseous too.

I am sorry for anyone experiencing someone so incredibly unbalanced this way.
Open Eyes is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108

Thanks for this!
ArmorPlate108, Bill3