View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 30, 2023 at 01:03 PM

Money always opens doors in the sense that you can go to another country or another city where a more Health Private System is offered.
Some people who can afford it go to Houston to be treat of cancer. My own godfather went there to be treat.
But, Jak, I guess is not easy for you to do this since you’re student. And your future in your career could be compromised. Could you?
Also, you have faith in your current doctor. If I remember well, you did some previous research.

Here, the service that really has a long waiting list is Health Public System. At Private sector maybe you find that you have to attend to different places all together before a diagnosis to have more specific tests made.
Obviously, the most well-known doctors have a longer waiting list.
I can afford it bc I paid for an insurance each month if not, I couldn’t afford private system. Only my meds for depression have a prohibitive cost.
And my mother, for example, had a foot surgery with implants. Only one implant if you go without paying for an insurance was 3,000€ more than ten years ago.

It’s complicate.
Before you told me, I was wondering how long would you take to write a post here. I know it now.
I normally, write them down on a a notebook app before coping and pasting here on the forum.

In regards to what you said about the pain. Too bad you can’t find a relief through painkillers. I don’t want even figure it out how bad you must go through the day.
I have chronic pain in the back but I have less pain through physiotherapy and pills.
Were you given any clue as to what you may be dealing with?

P.S.: Please, don’t write a lot here and take your time. Your priority is University now. Try only short messages if you will. I will do my best to understand you.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote