View Single Post
jaklevco

Member Since May 2023
35 hugs
given
Default Sep 30, 2023 at 01:50 PM

@AzulOscuro, you're right, I have done some research. Next week, I have some tests for my hand, so maybe I will have a chance to know more. I have both insurance and healthcare in private system, but that doesn't matter. My studies and future career... Sometimes, I don't even want to think about future (not only academic/career future)...

Usually, it takes 10-15 minutes to write my longer posts. It was only the previous post which took longer. I was sitting on a train so I couldn't find a comfortable position for my hand. But mainly, I felt terrible mentally.

Since painkillers don't work, sometimes, it's unbearable. I have an idea of what I face, but I have tried everything I could do without a doctor and no relief. Believe me, it's very difficult to live with this. Not every day is it unbearable, but still...

Oh no, writing here doesn't take any time from my studies. I have a relatively easy semester now. Besides, I don't study during evenings.
Actually, I'm really bored in recent days/weeks. I can't do things I like and I don't seem to find anything I could do what would be interesting for me. I really have no friends to go out with and I have absolutely no idea where I could make friends or find a partner now because I can't really take part in majority of activities because of the hand. Additionally, there are not many people around my age at events I try to attend.

I have one more thought which I don't remember if I have written. Although this is a problem of physical health, it's not the pain what is the worst for me. I struggle mentally more because of that. I can't seem to find activities I would enjoy and could do, so my free time and time I have for myself is just wasted time. And as I mentioned, there have been many unpleasant things concerning my social life and I really don't know what to do about that
jaklevco is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro