View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 02, 2023 at 07:47 PM

I’m the stablest I’ve ever been. I don’t think I’m anywhere near ready for full time work but working part time the past month and getting that additional position as talent captain is a great first step and accomplishment.

I’ll be honest there’s days that really ****ing suck and days I want to walk out and quit on the spot in the middle of my shift and customers that really piss me off or upset me. There’s times my paranoia gets bad and I think coworkers and customers are whispering about me. It’s stressful and very fast paced. But I’ve managed to keep going and pushing through it all. I still make mistakes. But I’m learning. I wouldn’t have been able to handle it even just a year or so ago. I would have ended up quitting or leaving crying from stress the first day or so. Idk what’s changed really but I’m able to handle stress better. Not all days are horrible. Usually most days it’s a mix of good and not good but some days are really good. A lot of days do suck though. Especially when they’re very short staffed like today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, Desoxyn