View Single Post
abawa

Member Since Oct 2023
2 hugs
given
Default Oct 03, 2023 at 06:26 PM

hi, i've been suffering with my mental health now for over 2 years. everything has been gradually getting worse for me overtime and it hasn't been stopping. i've been experiencing self harm/bad thoughts/eating problems/purging/can't sleep etc. i feel isolated because i'm constantly staying inside of my house and rarely doing anything but that's all i can handle. recently i enrolled in a college course specific to my needs but only an hour in on the first day i had a breakdown which ended up with me refusing to carry on with the course at all. i practically have no friends but am constantly feeling lonely and wish i had someone my age like me who i could talk to. my mood shifts very quickly, as soon as i wake up i can immediately start having bad thoughts/start breaking down. i don't know what to do, all of the support i have been involved with has done nothing to help me, they all seem to be some form of talking therapy which hasn't been successful, or can even make me feel worse. i mentally feel like i can't bring myself to do anything no matter what,
Possible trigger:

Last edited by FooZe; Oct 03, 2023 at 11:22 PM.. Reason: added trigger tags
abawa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro, Fuzzybear, Sophia23, TheGal