Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 05, 2023 at 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaklevco View Post
He told me that it's not a neurological problem, my nerves are good. That's all...
My hand hurts more and more. I have done extensive research online and concerning my sypmtoms, it's either a heart attack, a stroke or something neurological. Think about it, I'd be dead by now if a heart attack or stroke lasted for two month...

Yeah, I know it should be good. But you know, it feels more depressing that I really am worth things I want in life, but no matter that I have positive approach and thinking when trying, know my strengths and so on... They seem not to be destined to me
So, they don’t know a $hit. It’s frustrating, isn’t it? Keep going. Go to that first doctor. Let’s see what (s)he says.

I’m not seeing now a positive approach. Sorry to tell you.
You keep saying you’re positive but I’m not seeing it.
I know you have too much to offer and you say you keep positive but I’m not seeing it.
It seems as you think something is against you. And there’s a negative force as your fate.

I told you about mindfulness and you said it didn’t work for you. Mindfulness works for everybody. It’s a philosophy and a way to face life no matter if the physical world are going well for you. It’s not a safe win to win ticket. It’s a way to cope with struggles.

I didn’t see you positive in regards to that town you don’t like. Why you don’t like? There’s something to love in each single place of this world.

Sorry to tell you. And you can now ask for deleting my messages as other members do when they think I’m not being supportive, I’m already used to.
This is me. And I say what I see. I know how much you’re suffering. Everyone can see it. Life is sometimes a bit$.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote