AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 06, 2023 at 11:35 AM

Hello, abawa!
I’m sorry a lot that you feel so bad and low.

I have anxiety and depression because of some traits of personality disorders. I also isolated myself when I began to experience mental health issues. It was the worst I could do but somehow I needed this time on my own. However it lasted for so long. I should have gone sooner to therapy and a professional for a diagnosis because I was very lost.

TheGal asked you the questions I would like to ask. So, this is only to say hi and tell you that you’re not alone and ask you for not giving it up on you. Through meds, through therapies (there are other therapies different to the one you have already attended or maybe, the timing for a similar therapy or a different therapist could help you better). I didn’t always found helpful all therapies or all therapists. But some others offered to me what I needed it so don’t give it up.

Also, I wanted to tell you that when someone is at the bottom or close to the bottom, in order to follow a therapy in a more effective way, they need a previous period of some kind of stabilisation. I got it through meds and taking a little time of rest. Then, I attended with more energy to work on therapy.

Finally, I’d like to welcome here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 9948CBE5-60BB-4AD2-A536-E52AE2323CEB.jpeg (36.4 KB, 2 views)

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
abawa, Fuzzybear, TheGal

Thanks for this!
abawa, TheGal