View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 10, 2023 at 12:51 PM

My god, I’m sorry a lot. You must be very disappointed. Life’s sometimes a bitc$.
Your poor hand! I guess it hurts as hell. You were right. Medical System there is slow. Sooner or later weren’t they able to give you a f. appointment? I can’t believe it. Are you in a waiting list or something?

I’m just guessing in relation to your friend. Maybe, she’s not being neglectful on purpose. She will probably feel uncomfortable because she knows you are into her and maybe she’s also trying to keep some distance for your own well-being.
But, I understand it hurts. Surely, you are feeling jealousy. It’s a horrible feeling.
It happened to me when one of my coworkers and I were flirting and at the same time, he kept silence at him being with another of my coworkers. He was feeling some kind of period of doubts and I then understand he likes to flirt and hook with many women.
When he knew I was going out with another guy, it doesn’t stop him from trying to sleep with me. Of course, I kicked him out. But, in the meantime, before meeting my current partner, by the way the same guy I was going out then with, meanwhile I went through a period of lack of confidence and I admit that I was pretty jealousy.

I’m sorry a lot, Jak. I put myself in your shoes and …

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote