View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 11, 2023 at 05:23 AM

Too many red flags came up in the last week or so about this guy.

FOUR people approached me to warn me about him, ALL saying negative things about him and telling me to be very careful.

There is the question of a possible date rape, which is what these four people were talking to me about.

The woman who claims he date raped her still wants to hang out with him, however, and keeps contacting him - like incessantly. She even wanted to crash on his couch one night, AFTER she had accused him of date rape. So I was willing to dismiss it because she is also mentally ill and unstable and could have been wrongfully accusing him. I mean, all i could think was that if it's true, WHY does she continue to want to hang out with him and why does she continue to contact him repeatedly?

But then one of these four people told me that this guy was previously involved in a prostitution ring and scandal that was busted up by the cops. I saw photos of his arrest back in 2015. He says he was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and was never involved nor charged. He was let go, but initially was arrested.

Then, all he did was talk about his ex's to me - constantly. It grew OLD very fast! Story after story about his ex's. Who does that when they're first dating someone?

Then, the all night parties and the constant socialization. He had people/friends over his house CONSTANTLY. And there was always late night partying going on, with cocaine involved. He says he is not into it, but when I was with him Fri night at a show, he did a little bit of coke, then stayed up ALL NIGHT until 5 am, abandoning me.

Yes, it was his best friend's bday and they were celebrating, but earlier on in the evening, he had told me he did NOT want to stay up all night. When I chose to go to bed at 1:30-2 AM, he promised me he would come join me soon in bed. Then, he stayed up THREE MORE HOURS, and left me alone in the bedroom, while he partied all night long. I had to get up and go retrieve him at 5 am... and I was really upset. I felt abandoned. I was his GUEST! And he chose to party over tending to his guest. That told me where his priorities lie.

Then, the sexual aspects - I had asked him for oral sex more than once, and he made excuses as to why he couldn't. His mouth was too dry, or he couldn't breathe. NO foreplay and NO oral sex, the whole time we were together, and we probably had sex like 10 times. I need foreplay and I need and want oral sex. It's a dealbreaker if someone won't give that to me. Then when I asked him point blank if he doesn't enjoy it and asked him why we hadn't done it yet? He acted like he was holding out on me, which comes across as an attempt at power and control.

Then this weekend when we were talking about his ex wife's job, he made a jab at me and said that his ex's company is more well known than the company I work for. I didn't like that and did not know why he felt the need to say such a thing. It was put down, or came across as one. As though he was trying to prove that his ex is what, better than me career-wise?

FAR FAR too much, after just one month of dating.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Samicat

Thanks for this!
Samicat