View Single Post
Anonymous43372

Default Oct 12, 2023 at 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinit View Post
I edited my post because my numbering was wrong. I like #1 if health insurance is better and for long term growth

I have a Blue Cross 90/10 plan, pay $240/mo which includes dental, vision and my deductible is $500/yr. This year I had cancer and had to have a hysterectomy, so it came in handy. My portion of the surgery was $1,780.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinit View Post
Thank you, it was uterine cancer caught very early, my organs, pelvic fluids and lymph nodes showed nothing residual, so no further treatment. I’ll be monitored for the next 5 years closely.
Glad to hear that your uterine cancer was caught early. Healthcare in our country is such a financial trap. I read an article online that described insurance companies are distributors; that health insurance companies 'distribute' our benefits when THEY DEEM you acceptable (per their underwriters) .They distribute out what doctors, procedures and hospitals are 'in network' and tell us each how much our health is worth to them, via how much they charge us to pay them to distribute these services to us. It's so infuriating.

I will probably accept Job #1 or Job #2 by next week. I asked them to give me until Monday of next week. If another candidate accepts the job before me, oh well. I know that companies don't just offer jobs to one candidate anymore. So, I realize I'm jeopardizing myself by postponing my decision. But i need to think this through.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Molinit

Thanks for this!
Molinit