Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 12, 2023 at 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaklevco View Post
I understand. Well, for now, I'd like to be able to write.

I'm just sitting on a train after I had an appointment at the neurologist. Well, at least she could have written recommendations for magnetic resonance and for orthopaedist, then, I need another appointment at her office. The problem is, how will I get orthopaedist? My mother had some issue and she wasn't able to find any. She was searching for two months. I don't know how long she had to wait for an appointment though, so maybe it's even four months...

If I could at least distract myself with something. I don't enjoy watching series/movies or listening to podcasts and nothing enjoyable what I could do comes to my mind...
There’s none orthopaedist available near where you live? At least, you know there are some other tests you can have done.

How is your mood going on these days to attend, for example, to a concert?
Do you like to read? Maybe some kind of inspirational book? or any other about another topic you enjoy.

Maybe meeting people online?

The company of a pet. A doggie or a kitty. Cats are funny as hell. @AceRimmer can tell you. He adores cats.
I rescued one from the street and it was so much fun. I couldn’t stop recording videos of him. He was so playful. I found him a family and they are so happy with him.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote