View Single Post
jaklevco

Member Since May 2023
35 hugs
given
Default Oct 12, 2023 at 12:04 PM

As I said, two months of finding one and then, waiting for an appointment. I got an appointment for the magnet in a month, so... I am searching for other, but next week, I have several meetings concerning seminar project I mustn't skip.

Reading has never been close to me. Of course, there are some books I enjoyed, but my interest in reading went down throughout the years. Meeting people online, I don't have good experience with that. Apart from the fact that, for me, socialization happens in-person, I haven't found forums where I would feel involved and when people would actually respond to me. Moreover, things like meetup are here only for people who are professionals in some very specific things (I actually looked at that).

I actually have plans for two concerts. One is in two weeks, but it is a band that is not really close to me. We enjoy playing their songs as warm-up when rehearsing, but we play it way better so I kind of go there for no reason, just to listen to something I wouldn't dislike. The other one is in one month, one of my favorite bands. I've already seen them in the past. But I must say, I don't even look forward to it much. I need to travel 300km to a town I dislike very much to see them. I was in the town too many times (so I have done all sightseeing) and you always have to be careful about pickpockets and people of this kind. If it were somewhere close, I would be glad to go, but you can imagine that I don't feel like traveling alone.
Also, these are things for temporary distraction (few hours at most) and happen only few times a year, so it's nothing I can count on. I attend ice hockey mathces, but the same applies here, two hours of distraction in ireregular intervals. Besides, it's not really interactive.

I can't have a pet now, as I live in a relatively small flat and sometimes, I am away whole day because of studies.

I know I can, that's why I write, it's just too much sometimes. You know, health, family, firendships, relationships...
jaklevco is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro

Thanks for this!
AzulOscuro