View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,688 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 15, 2023 at 04:39 AM

I contacted the police to see what can be done - I wanted to file a report on my ex husband for trespassing. Nothing could be done. I would have to go to court to get a restraining order. And I know what that involves because I've had to get one before. It involves several court dates and several hours away from work. I cannot do that right now since I do not get paid for any time out of the office, and I need all of my earnings right now. A restraining order is not possible, unless they hire me on full time.

So instead, I wrote him an email and spelled it out on no uncertain terms that 1) I do not wish to see or speak with him 2) do NOT show up at my apartment uninvited.

And... he responded. I did not anticipate a reply from him after that.

He said he has seen psychics about me/us. One told him that I still have feelings for him deep down and that we are "twin flames", which is the highest form of soulmates that can exist. Someone told him that there was a hex on our relationship (hahahahahahaha - I had to laugh at that one!) and that there was third party influence over my decision to divorce.

He tells me he is having prostrate issues and was out of work for weeks with pneumonia. The health issues with him continue. He's always had pretty bad health issues. He says he is alone, scared, and brokenhearted.

I cannot deal with this. I am in NO mood to deal with this.

I am not responding.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote