Member Since Jul 2008
7,553 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Oct 15, 2023 at 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
The Worst Shoes for Your Feet

I never wore high heels. Men design women's shoes and even looking at lots of those shoes, I can tell they're not healthy to wear.
I did when much younger and paid the price for it years later with so many foot problems: Bunions, hammertoes, and heel/calf pain. I cringe when I think how I used to wear not just the high heels but pointed in the toe area, squeezing my toes and hence causing bunions years later. I went through months of physical therapy and getting orthotics and spending money on certain types of shoes too.

The problem returned years later and I went through it again. I've been okay since.

I'm not surprised men invented them. They make our legs look better. They also invented the bra and probably corsets and girdles. Seems a symbolic way to restrict women.

Now I couldn't walk in them at all. Comfort is the most important thing to me now, not with just shoes but clothes too. I have just one pair of low heel pumps for any fancy occasion which unfortunately hasn't happened.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady