View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,679 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 16, 2023 at 03:17 AM

There are many people in my social scene who have good intentions, who are kind and loving people who only spread positive energy within the community. Then there are a few haters as well, who spread their negativity and poison and who have dark, negative energy around them. My transgender friend is the latter.

I learned yesterday that she did the same exact thing to another woman who is the sweetest person in the world. She posted publicly about a conflict they had had, once again, spreading negative energy and negative vibes, saying she was right and this sweet woman is totally wrong. She even named names this time.

She is out of control. She is alienating everyone in our community and social circle and it's getting really out of hand.

I still cannot believe that she told me HER need for community support around me was far more important than my request for handling issues privately. She is sick, I do believe.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote