View Single Post
Anonymous43372

Default Oct 19, 2023 at 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinit View Post
With them paying for parking, I would have to go with Job #2 also - although I don't do well in "family" type offices - BUT YOU AREN'T ME, luckily and you probably will fit in better than I would. Keep the lines of communication open with the people you'll be supporting and continue putting out feelers. I think you made the best possible choice under the circumstances! CONGRATULATIONS!
Hey thanks for responding @Molinit!

Oh, no Job #1 is the toxic "family" environment with a total of 6 employees and no human resoures person. I don't succeed in small office environments at all. Too many toxic people enclosed in a small work space. Can't escape people's bad behavior. Easy for them not to take responsiblity and shift blame around and become complacent and apathetic and just plain mean to each other. Yuck.

Don't worry I went with Job #2 after much thought.

Job #2 has 20 people in the office and 5 are women and 15 are men. Definitely not a "family" environment. More like, I will be supporting two attorneys as a legal assistant.

Thank you for the advice about using commuincation to stay on top of both attorneys' legal tasks for me to complete. I really hope I can make this work. I want off the temp hamster wheel for good.

At the very least, hold on to this job until I can get a higher paid job in the legal field. Thank you for your congratulations!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, Molinit