View Single Post
BipolarNomad

Member Since Oct 2023
13 hugs
given
Default Oct 20, 2023 at 09:06 AM

Please feel free to move this thread if I posted it in the wrong section (?) I am new and I did try to find the proper section for it, and this was the closest I could get so far. Thanks!

Creatine: What is everyone's experience with it here? I am heavily against the idea of stimulants for anyone with bipolar disorder. But, I'm confused, and I think it is in-fact the caffeine and other chemicals in "pre-workout" that are the problem, not the naturally occurring amino creatine in these powders.

I am looking into creating a presentation on this. I am slowly collecting NIH references and articles, but, wanted some input from you all here as well.

The last time, personally, I used it I felt like the hulk and was bench pressing 18-20+ reps of my entire bed frame from under the bed, and yeah, I would say I was much more agitated in general.. but I cannot say for sure if it spiraled my mania, or I was already spiraling because of not taking medicines/proper medicines/or treatment at the time overseas (?)

Maybe I am just trying to find an excuse to use pre-workout again because it feels good, and is an artificial pump, and energy, and I like that..
BipolarNomad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote