Samicat
Veteran Member

Member Since Jan 2023
1,590 hugs
given
Default Oct 20, 2023 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
Now, I've been sexually accosted this week at a music venue by a so-called friend of mine. I was alone outside smoking, and he came out and aggressively kept trying to kiss me, despite me saying "no" repeatedly. I kept ducking away from his advances, but he was being forceful and wouldn't stop. I finally was able to get away and went back inside. I reported the incident to the bouncer who told me there are cameras outside and that he would speak with the owner about it. They can ban him, if they can see the incident on camera. I was shaken up, to say the least.

I go to these venues alone most times, meeting up with acquaintances and friends I have in my social circle. I left right after this incident occurred.

I had to take half a day off of work yesterday as a direct result. I am waiting to hear back from the manager on this incident.

UGH. WTF.

Wow. That is so gross and disgusting that he would do that. Have you ever taken women's self defence training? I have. Glad that you managed to break away and get away from him. I hope he gets banned.
Samicat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote