View Single Post
Anonymous43372

Default Oct 22, 2023 at 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinit View Post
I don’t know what it is, but people who smoke pot seem to think they can smoke it anywhere. We get a lot of that in hotels and it REEKS, they have no idea how much it stinks and try to lie and say nobody was smoking. $250 please, and the room has to be out of service for days while the ozone machine gets the smell out. Grrrr.
I'm relieved to know that you can personally sympathize with my horrible experience. I do agree with you @Molinit that pot smokers have a delusional sense of entitlement and walk around thinking they're wearing one of the Three Deatlhy Hallows, the Cloak of Invisibility. Unfortunately for them, however, EVERYONE can see their antics and even worse, SMELL their recreational activity when it invades public spaces unexpected AND uninvited.

These two baffoons were stoned out of their gourds and were yelling "we're going to kick your *** and give you bad reviews!" when I kicked them out of my car.

Pot reeks SO BAD. I won't hold my breath about receiving a cleaning fee from the rideshare app, since pot smell is invisible to cameras. But I will submit a photo of my car's passenger area with the explanation that I need to have the pot smell removed with an interior cleaning. I read on rideshare forums that the rideshare app won't give you a cleaning fee unless you file a dispute and complain up the chain of command.

Since I start my new job tomorrow, I am going to email "complain" up the chain of command today after I submit my "cleaning fee request" with the photo of my car's interior and ask that my account be deposited with the cleaning fee asap. If they refuse, I will go from there.

I am sorry that you have to deal with pot smokers at your hotel. I imagine that cleaning those rooms gets to be rather expensive since marijuana reeks so bad. I sympathize for you, too.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Molinit