View Single Post
Anonymous43372

Default Oct 22, 2023 at 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinit View Post
Are you starting tomorrow or next week? I might not get back to this site today so I want to wish you a great first day!
I start tomorrow. I was given free parking on their parking ramp app already so I am relieved that I wont' have to pay the $150 a month parking fee. The ramp is directly across the street from the law firm and accessible by skyway, which is connected to quite a few eateries and coffee shops too.

Thank you for your well wishes. I bought notebooks yesterday, and watched YouTube videos and even printed off notes about what type of legal assistant duties I'll be doing for this law firm per their law specialty.

I was supposed to take my sick kitten to drop off at another vet tomorrow morning but I rescheduled that appointment.

Now, today's focus is going to a detailer and getting the stink of pot removed from my car, and hoping that my email complaining to the rideshare app awards me a cleaning fee from the rideshare app customer service team for enduring those idiot pot smokers last night.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Molinit

Thanks for this!
Molinit