divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 22, 2023 at 09:07 AM

Omg how terrible.

Even though it’s legal, I do not believe they can smoke in Uber or similar ride shares. It might not be a criminal activity but it’s against any kind of public policy.

Cigarettes were always legal, but still you can’t smoke them in many if not most public places. Alcohol is legal but chugging vodka from a visible bottle is prohibited in most public places.

I know taxis usually have a sign of them no smoking. Could you put a sign “no smoking” or something?

This isn’t a discussion of this thread but even though I am ok with decriminalizing pot (no need to put people in jail), but I am absolutely against people doing it in public places!

Not only it is gross smell but it affects people’s ability to function, same as alcohol. Not everyone just mellows down, it’s a known fact that many become aggressive. Your passengers could get so high that they could start acting out of control.

Cigarettes are gross but it doesn’t affect one’s ability to think straight. Personally I’d put sign “no smoking” and specify weed and cigarette and vaping. And remind people when they get inside your car “I have no smoking and no vaping policy”.

Oh I saw now they threatened “to kick your …..”. See, they were so high they became aggressive. Pot might be legal but how is it legal to make threats?

It’s kind of sad all together that such a huge chunk of population is stoned on a frequent basis starting with young age. Sure people also drink to excess but alcohol is more obvious and detectable. Someone might be high on edibles or something less smelly and you wouldn’t know they are stoned yet they drive on the roads, threaten people’s safety and cause endless problems because their state of mind is altered and they don’t think straight
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Molinit, unaluna