Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,446 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 23, 2023 at 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
Hugs, Scarlet. That all sounds very difficult. Could you think of yourself as also partly relying on G for emotional support? You also have us on here, of course--post here as often as you need/would like.

The tattoo sounds lovely! I also love peonies--we used those as part of the bouquets in our wedding, though only for the actual bridal/bridesmaid bouquets--they were so expensive that we just went with lilies and roses for the tables (those were also in the bouquets).
Thanks LT! I'll definitely be relying on everyone here support. You all helped me through ex-T. I really appreciate all the support over the last 10 years here.

Relying on G for emotional support... I'm not sure. I don't know if I want to share with him anything about L and my feelings towards her. Maybe once I get a feel for him? He's still a complete stranger to me for now. I'll have J and T, too. But my main support might have to be H.

Btw, LT. I took your ideas about conversations to have with G, and L and G liked them. So he's going to teach me about what he knows of ACT, he's going to help me quit smoking, and we're going to work on having my dad move out.

That's so cool about peonies being some of your wedding flowers. My bouquet was blue and purple orchids and hydrangeas. And my cake had the orchids and blue ribbon on it.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight