View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 27, 2023 at 05:28 PM

Thanks for avoiding the evil eye tip. My family, aspiring to middle-class blacks in the south, didn't hold any superstitions. Just my mom going to church caused friction.

I didn't stray away from Sher's forums, and when she downgraded and finally cancelled it out, I came here. Thanks for tagging along. I drop an email once a month to check in on Inspire Success.

I'm finally getting to the detail compilation for my service challenge with Morgan Stanley. Seems they have a new CEO. Hm, I predict the same poor service tomorrow.

I've concluded, when I'm up to date on data, that I'll contact a higher-up and get their help finding a designated customer care person. Someone I will go to first and repeatedly while we work out the kink. This random calling in hasn't worked at all. Drafted my letter/email this morning as warm up.

The good part is my diligence will definitely pay me back. I'm putting in 52 minutes a day for 3 days, counting today. About 17 left, between my anger and how this work blends my brain cells, I'll be happy to hear the final buzzer.

Fun stuff. I have 2. Started a google doc to track our movies seen and discussed in the film club. Posted it to the list & asked people to crowd-source complete it. It's done!

Second is people are asking a lot what I'll do after I retire. I had the genius idea to lay out 54 things I will likely do as a grid keyed to a deck of cards with both jokers. I'll ask people either to pull a random card, or hold the list and let me pull the card. What is drawn is what I'll say I'll be doing!

Oh, I didn't say asking people to draw random cards.