View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 29, 2023 at 08:31 AM

@RDMercer it’s understandable how this is upsetting for you. This is what your wife wants, a reaction, especially a negative one so do NOT respond.

All this proves is that she has had a plan for a long time and has been baiting you to react. Please know that YOU are not the bad guy and all this does is provide proof for you as she had been abusing alcohol for a long time to where even her own children were afraid of her.

All this does is prove she is impatient and is trying to force you into liquidating so she can get money. NOW is a bad time to do that in that both home prices and interest rates are high so many are staying put because they have low interest rates on mortgages.

Calm down, all she is doing is trying to MANIPULATE you. This information should be shared with your lawyer. Remember, your lawyer already told you that she can’t force you to displace your children from their home.

I bet her drinking and bar scene party life is not turning out like she thought. Nope, it’s usually a path to experiencing addicted problem people like herself.

Please share this with your lawyer and he can instruct all future legal actions to be sent to him.

I’m sorry you are experiencing the reality of how selfish your wife can be. I have experienced this kind of behavior myself so I know how disturbing it can be. Unfortunately we can end up fighting some very twisted battles in life even by people we thought it was safe to love.
Open Eyes is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ArmorPlate108, seesaw