Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 30, 2023 at 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embracingtruth View Post
You know people can present themselves in allot of different ways. And sometimes you run into individuals who think labels make them immune to accountability. In short, they're full time crybabies who judge the world while they think they should get a fulltime pass to act the fool. I would not cater to this person or make efforts to understand that person's issues when they've gone to great lengths to disrespect you. Do with this person like you would anyone who is disrespectful and walk away. There's never a good reason to reward and/or understand ignorant behavior.
Thank you!!!

I have walked away from this person, and from another person who also recently disrespected me. I am holding them accountable for their treatment of me, I am setting limits and boundaries, and I have let them know that I am walking away - both people. I will not tolerate disrespect. I am learning to show myself far greater self-love and self-care. Self care can involve walking away.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Samicat

Thanks for this!
Samicat