View Single Post
Blah nlah

Member Since Oct 2023
11 hugs
given
Red face Oct 30, 2023 at 10:04 PM

Earlier, I mentioned that I feel I am better than other people. I want to believe in the value of self-improvement, understanding that we all have room to grow.

I used to say that some moms are not normal, but I've come to realize that some moms have unique qualities, just like everyone else does.

I had stated, 'She is narcissistic,' but I now understand that this may not be entirely true. She exhibits narcissistic tendencies, as described in the book I read, and I'm trying to better understand her.

While the world can be challenging, there are also kind-hearted people here. I believe in finding those individuals who bring positivity into my life.

I used to feel that people of my age either didn't like me or were too busy. Now, I understand that people of my age group may have different interests or busy schedules, and that's perfectly okay.

My WhatsApp friends are usually unavailable, and they're younger than me. I'm hopeful about meeting more people and am seeking guidance on what to do next
Blah nlah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote