Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,075 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Crazy Nov 01, 2023 at 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
I guess I might have a misunderstanding on how the Ignore List works. I have a laptop. I thought that when you pick someone to ignore, you won't see anything of them, which is what I want. I picked someone on my ignore list, but as it turned out, I can see the poster when I go on the forum. But if I click on to what that person would say, then I can't see what they posted.

If I choose to ignore someone personally, then I don't want to see them entirely. That's what I thought would happen. I don't know why I should bother with the ignore list when it turns out like that. Or is there something wrong with they way my laptop is working in connection to this site?
That's what I thought too, but it's certainly not a catch all, if that's the phrase. You won't see the post, UNLESS someone quotes them! Then it's plain as day. They can still also hug/thank you. They are not supposed to be able to send private or visitor messages either.

My guess on the post appearing in a quote is because they are not the original poster; the person quoting them is.

FelineAngel, Tapatalk is an app one installs that has thousands of forums, including this one. The advantage is that it makes posting in the forums more user friendly on such a tiny screen. But the ignore feature doesn't work and you can't "hug" someone either. Also, you can't see visitor messages or friend requests, just forums and pm's.

If using the browser, my understanding is that one has to pick a certain theme for it to be user friendly on the phone. Since I don't want to change my theme, I don't do that. I have an iPhone. I've gotten more proficient using the browser for this site instead of Tapatalk. The latter can be so slow to load.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
felineangel, will19