Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,950 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Crazy Nov 01, 2023 at 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by felineangel View Post
Does it install itself, or do we have to install it manually by going onto the play app store or whatever it's called? I forget

Been awake since 4am though so I might not be making sense, poor Willow was being reactive to something, so as a result I can't really figure stuff out for myself today
I don't know why you see the whole post, unless someone is quoting them. In that case, one has to scroll by and avert their eyes. Pain...

I went to the app store and searched Tapatalk, then installed it a couple of years ago. They have a subscription version or something, where you pay for no ads. I just installed that because at the time, I wasn't as good as using the browser on the phone. I'm better now but it's still easier on a computer. I don't have one but am borrowing one from the library a few more weeks.

Also beware Tapatalk is very slow, has tons of ads (some of them have annoying loud sound effects too), and will give notifications on stuff I don't want even though it's turned OFF.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
felineangel

Thanks for this!
felineangel