felineangel
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2023
529 hugs
given
Default Nov 02, 2023 at 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
Ugh, I did not squash my desires for guy #1.

I saw him last night, and we kissed at the end of the night for a long time. I was pent up with frustration and desire from not being able to kiss him over the last several weeks while still wanting to. He said some strange things to me too which leave me scratching my head wondering if he's a game player or a control freak.

After I had left the club, I told him I'm not pursuing him anymore. He wrote back, saying, "good, now maybe there's something to work on." That was an odd response. So, I said, you cannot control everything and does it all need to be on your terms?

We had gotten into a slight back and forth argument about what had happened between us recently, while also kissing in my car. While kissing and talking, I commented that he CAN open up to me and I told him that dating DOES come with some degree of risk. I said this because he had backed off from me for a while, seeming like he's trying to protect himself from getting hurt. His response? I don't need dating advice, he says. That was a snarky comment, I felt, and kind of devaluing.

I don't know how to feel or what to think except a bit like he's trying to control the whole process of getting to know each other, and maintain everything on HIS terms. He says he likes me a lot. I don't know what I think of him, to be honest. Something kinda feels off.
Follow your gut feeling, if something feels wrong it probably is, Hope
felineangel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Samicat

Thanks for this!
Have Hope, Samicat, Tart Cherry Jam