View Single Post
birdyblues

Member Since Nov 2023
Default Nov 03, 2023 at 12:39 AM

@Blah nlah, I can definitely relate to not knowing what to do in life or how to even begin to find out what to do. If you look, there will be lots of opinions over formulas and the "right" way of going about finding your purpose or mission in life. I think a lot of people believe that they should always know what they want to do and be able to take a straightforward path towards that goal. However like it or not, life is unpredictable and almost never goes the way we think it will go (for better or for worse). As far as your goals for anxiety and depression, I've never met anyone who was able to just get over it. But I know a lot of people who learned to live with it just in the same way someone with a chronic physical disease or illness would. My advice is this: There is really no right or correct way to go about it. One beautiful thing about life is that it's all about experiencing everything, good and bad. As long as you're doing that, you're doing it right. Start anywhere, you could even write down a list of things you know you want to try and just draw from a hat until you get there. Additionally, there is absolutely nothing wrong with taking your time in finding out what you want to do, despite societal or other pressures. It can also be inspiring to read up on success stories from other people. Because there are plenty of people, including myself, who've felt lost about what they want to do in life. Good luck
birdyblues is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote