Thread: Letting Go
View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
Default Nov 06, 2023 at 04:51 AM

I ran into my ex husband AND the guy I just recently dated at the same outdoor show yesterday - Oy!!!!

I stayed and danced in the front near the band and my 2 ex's hung out in the back, so we didn't have to actually see each other. I did eventually wave to the guy I recently dated, who was there with another woman - he's moved on relatively fast. My ex husband was there by himself and met up with 2 friends of his.

I was able to ignore all this for the most part and was able to still have a great time. Luckily, I was with several friends who looked out for me and took care of me. One female friend made sure I didn't have to wait in the beer line by myself each time I went to get a drink. That was so awesome of her.

So, I had a good time, but once again, it's weird to run into my ex and to ignore each other now, as though the other doesn't even exist. It's weird, after spending nearly 5 years with someone.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Samicat

Thanks for this!
Samicat