View Single Post
Character

Member Since Nov 2023
Default Nov 08, 2023 at 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGal View Post
So, you're in your mid-thirities now?

I've been involved with the Lifestyle and BDSM. I'm celibate now, but if I were to enter into another relationship, it would need to be open... but, alas, I'm getting long in the tooth, so I'd probably settle for cocoa. haha

From my p-o-v, if you liked what you experienced, you're probably always going to think about it from time to time.

Yes, I am in my late thirties now. In principle, it shouldn't be difficult to think about the things I liked in the past and accept that they are no longer there. For example, my grandma has passed. She was an amazing person and I loved spending time with her. I don't think about her every day, or even every week or every month. I live in peace with the fact that she is no longer with us. Yet somehow I miss my ex way more than grandma even when grandma had a way bigger role in raising me. Makes no sense. I like your point of view, I have no problem thinking about it from time time. That is manageable. When the thinking becomes craving it is when it becomes unmanageable for me.
Character is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote