Exoskeleton
Grand Member

Member Since Sep 2023
266 hugs
given
Default Nov 10, 2023 at 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
@Exoskeleton - So I don't know if this will make sense to you, but I am a Cancer zodiac sign and I am so sensitive to these kinds of things that I react this exact same way. I would feel extremely hurt too! My sensitivity gets so bad too, that if my friends tag each other on Facebook and don't mention me, I immediately withdraw and feel left out.

Your feelings are valid to me. But like the other poster said maybe there were some reasons why this happened - I would hate to see you lose your friends over a misunderstanding. It's hard when you're dealing with BPD too, but if it's bugging you that much, is it possible to tell one of them how you're feeling? I know confrontation isn't my thing either, but I wouldn't want it to eat away at you and make you depressed. Consider it, maybe it will help!

Thank you so much for validating my feelings. That means a lot This was definitely unusual and unexpected. There are about 8 - 10 of us who get together every couple of months or so. It is possible this was a more spontaneous gathering, but it's still odd they didn't text me.

Yes! I think I will find a way to somehow ask/express my feelings, in as non-confrontational and casual a way as possible. I think I need to do that for my own peace of mind. Hopefully that will make it easier for me to move on. Thanks for suggesting that too!
Exoskeleton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, iscreamparty, mar dhea

Thanks for this!
iscreamparty