View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,641 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 12, 2023 at 05:28 AM

Well, guy #1 is not OK... there is something wrong with him. I've finally put all the pieces of the puzzle together. He exhibits toxic, narc like traits. He doesn't show empathy, he does not apologize for any hurtful behaviors, he makes sudden and unexpected devaluing, zinger comments, right after being intimate or cozy together, he is passive aggressive, and very hot and cold... all behaviors that are just like my ex husband's. I don't need or want this! No amount of good sex or great kissing will entice me to deal with these types of behaviors. I am DONE with him.

And for right now, I am done with dating and with dealing with dysfunctional, toxic men.

So, when I run into guy#1 again, I am going to keep my distance, ignore him, but I will politely say hi and remain aloof. But what should I say if he tries to talk to me? Sorry, but I don't play games and I will not let you fu*ck with me... is what I am imagining? Is no response the better one? Or maybe, I am not interested anymore?

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Nov 12, 2023 at 08:53 AM..
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
felineangel, Samicat