Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,915 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 12, 2023 at 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stahrgeyzer View Post
Today I've been feeling out of this world weird, even clumsier and nearly falling more than yesterday and the voices are very active, telling me they're healing me, etc. I started putting 1+1 together and remembered like 4 days ago I hit my head so hard on a tree branch nearly knocking myself out and blood from the wound and all my recent symptoms (headache and burning around large area of brain injury, clumsy, stumbling, confusion, absolute need to sleep a lot). So I entered symptoms in docus dr ai assistant and it says there's 70% chance I have TBI, traumatic brain injury. I'm not scared and not seeing no doctor. TBI can heal on it's own as the brain knows how to rewrite itself.

It's weird, today I kept checking the temperature to see if there was a heatwave because my head's been burning bad today like a bad sunburn. But I noticed it's all centered around the head injury.

Besides that everything's so so right now. Just a tough few days but everything always seems to magically get better. I swear my life feels like I'm under a microscope being watched and probed by entities who make my life difficult but always keep things just barely in the manageable pain range. Anyway at least there's a lot of very nice voices recently. They say they love me and are healing me.
We love you though! But a doctor can help heal - I recommend you see one. I hit my head while skiing - And while walking on the street (To the ER), my doctor was like "I'm on call - What's wrong?" - I said "I could have a brain bleed" and he said "That's very rare - Are you having symptoms?" and I said "No..", so that was that..

But in your case, you're having symptoms (I just recommend, that's all... You don't have to listen to me) - I know you might be scared and have reasons to not see a doctor - But yknow what? At least you're not like me, and that they'll test your urine, and find a whole bunch of positives for random drugs.

Beware of change in your consciousness - Be responsible for, unfortunately, a possible new reality (Which is happening for everyone anyways, so no need to worry).

Hugs from:
stahrgeyzer

Thanks for this!
stahrgeyzer