Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 13, 2023 at 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
We love you though! But a doctor can help heal - I recommend you see one. I hit my head while skiing - And while walking on the street (To the ER), my doctor was like "I'm on call - What's wrong?" - I said "I could have a brain bleed" and he said "That's very rare - Are you having symptoms?" and I said "No..", so that was that..

But in your case, you're having symptoms (I just recommend, that's all... You don't have to listen to me) - I know you might be scared and have reasons to not see a doctor - But yknow what? At least you're not like me, and that they'll test your urine, and find a whole bunch of positives for random drugs.

Beware of change in your consciousness - Be responsible for, unfortunately, a possible new reality (Which is happening for everyone anyways, so no need to worry).
Thanks, Desoxyn! I'm always hesitant to get help and would rather run away. But I'll see what happens over the next few days. Headache & burning is mostly gone now. Was listening to a lot of cool music videos which always puts me in a good mood and kinda numbing sometimes. Right now for some reason I'm stuck on Alone by Ava Max & Alan Walker PII. The brain is amazing. I used to hit myself in the head a lot and one time the fingers (left hand?) were paralyzed but eventually it went away, maybe relearning how to move them. Brain somehow knows how to rewire things.

Anyway, glad/hope you didn't have brain bleeding! That sounds deathly serious! Can't imagine going to ER. You have a lot of courage!

That was awesome what you said at the end, a new reality. That's definitely what I've been feeling so strongly lately. It's kinda freaking me out, especially today. TBH numerous times today had to ask if I died and if reality is slowly migrating to a heavenly realm.

Thanks again! Keep being awesome! Much Love!

Hugs from:
Desoxyn

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn