View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 14, 2023 at 10:41 AM

Note: sorry for the weird post but feel the need to express this.

I'm feeling out of this world different that's indescribable. I barely slept at all the entire night. Overall the past 3 days I'm not eating that much solid foods. Mostly liquids. Feels like floating as if I'll soon be able to fly, an eerie good but yet very uncomfortable feeling and kinda like I'm phasing back and forth between realities and last night is when this dizzy floating feeling started kicking in a lot. It can't be TBI because it's been nearly a week and I'd be in serious condition if that was the case.

This isn't my type of posting so something's different. Any followers of Dolores Cannon? Not me but lot of people on tiktok and youtube are. She says this kinda stuff would be happening. People would stop wanting to eat solid food, especially meats, start drinking juices entirely as they ascend to 4D/5D.

I'm not an ascension follower but an open-minded scientist so I'll wait and just observe. Many say ascension is a slow process. Maybe it comes and goes in phases, a little at a time.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, Desoxyn

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn