View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 15, 2023 at 11:45 AM

Good morning/afternoon. I woke up really early, showered, drew some, meditated, journaled etc. Then fell back asleep on the couch for an hour just got up, have work tonight from 5pm to 9pm. I've been meditating a ton lately. It is really helping me cope with some of my BPD symptoms. I always feel in a better mood and more mental clarity, calmer and focused after meditating. Also working on having a more positive mindset and focus on gratitude.

I went to the library yesterday and got some books. I had yesterday off work and I wanted to get out of the house so I took a walk there. It was nice.

Have work tomorrow too from 11am to 3pm, then I'm off for 3 days. This friday my building is having a thanksgiving meal in the community room so I'm looking forward to going to that. I also get a free turkey basket which is a free whole frozen turkey and all the sides and stuff you could need. I get that next Monday. So I'm gonna cook it on thanksgiving day, I have thanksgiving day (next thursday) off. I'm gonna basically eat turkey and sides for a week because I'm trying to save money and this will help a lot.

Probably gonna read for awhile before I go to work later tonight. Maybe draw some more.

Here's a quick sketch I did today using a tutorial
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sketch.jpg (171.6 KB, 7 views)

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic, stahrgeyzer