View Single Post
tornoversurgery

Member Since Jun 2013
1 hugs
given
Default Nov 17, 2023 at 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaklevco View Post
Hi, thanks. After another week, I don't feel the pain anymore. I start to write, but working on computer is still unpleasant.
Today, I went to the music store to give some suggestions to kind of a friend. He has absolutely no experience so I needed to show him something. It was very strange having an instrument in my hand after more than three moths...
I'm curious because music doesn't seem to be a big problem physically now (although, I have "played" only some very basic things to know the sound of the instrument). Still, typing on computer is bad what is probably more important now.

Idon't really know what to expect now. It seems to be better, but it's still not alright and my treatment has already finished.
One thing I might suggest that I left out of my precious post.

My physical problems concerning repetitive motion is from pinched nerves in my spine. It causes pain and numbness in my hands and arm, as our bodies are all connected through the nerves that thread through our spine.

Posture issues and neck/back strain and fatigue is inherent with musicians like us that play for long periods.

That might be something to check into medically just to be aware of all the moving parts in your situation.

Best.
tornoversurgery is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
AzulOscuro, jaklevco