Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,919 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 18, 2023 at 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stahrgeyzer View Post
I had a minor toothache all night until early morning. Last night's dinner wasn't soft enough so it disturbed my broken tooth. Doing laundry by hand and will start work soon.

Often I send out to the universe that I'd rather not exist. A voice told me that my wish will happen tomorrow. But no worries I have no hope. That voice has been promising me eternal sleep for a long time. After the 1000th time you start to lose hope.

During times like this it helps me to know that eventually I'll be at peace.
Nooo! You have to live!

You have a good soul! I'm not let u die.

Strangeness will happen - Just gotta have some inspiration? We'll ascend to high levels - To just go higher, to the 12th or w/e dimension (Where the God heads are), not the lower levels.. There's .. people.. , that want us to give up. But we won't.

There will be days of negativity, confusion etc - Just make sure that you're healthy physically and mentally, do what you can for the day.. Next year will be fun (If we can handle it - I think I can...). This is a moment that will test us... But living much longer, to gain necessary knowledge and "juices" will be extremely beneficial for our next lives.

This video might help (It's about "Learned helplessness");
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
stahrgeyzer

Thanks for this!
stahrgeyzer, WastingAsparagus