View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 19, 2023 at 11:49 AM

I work Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday this coming week. Not looking forward to Black Friday and Saturday. I have to clock in at 6:45am both days. And Saturday it’s an 8 hour 15 minute shift, which is the longest shift I’ve had since we did inventory when I first started working there. I did an 8 hour shift then too but that’s the only time I’ve done a shift that long. It’s gonna be hectic as hell being the holiday weekend. It’s hectic on regular weekends so I can only imagine it will be pure chaos. I don’t even know what I’m gonna be doing the first couple hours those two shifts because I have to clock in at 6:45am and the store doesn’t even open to customers till 9am. Probably recovery on the sales floor and organizing. I’m scheduled to cashier those days too which sucks because it’s gonna be so busy it’s gonna be insane. I’d rather be on the sales floor the whole day those days but I know that won’t happen.

I was supposed to do recovery all day yesterday but they had me cashiering for half the day because a cashier called out. It’s like every day cashiers call out. Idk what’s up with that. Earlier in the week I covered for a cashier who called out and one who went home early. I’ve barely been able to make any progress with the talent captain stuff because they keep needing me to cashier cause they’re so short staffed all the time, and do recovery also cause the store is a wreck. I feel like there should be some etiquette requirements in stores for customers. Like don’t throw **** everywhere, it’s really not hard to at least put something back on a rail even if you don’t put it in the right place. All of it has to be cleaned up over and over. Or a shelf. Some people leave their carts at the register. Like right there, and there’s a line behind it. So absurd. People lay clothes over the rails. Please don’t do that if you go into a clothing store. lol it just has to be fixed over and over. It’s a pain. There’s tons of clothes that are just hung over top of clothing rails laying across it. People are really frustrating sometimes.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, Desoxyn