eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 19, 2023 at 03:45 PM

Quote:
I have been sober about a month and a week (from alcohol, meth, and weed, slightly longer for opiates,
That crap you put in your body is still half-lifing it around inside of you & messing you up. It takes a lot longer (about a year) for a body to stabalize after using junk like that & abusing your body. I took a med that made me unable to walk or feed myself & it was FDA approved. It took well over a month after stopping that med to be able to start walking again... every drug of any kind has a half life & it takes a long time to work through it & chemically get out of your body.

If you truly want to feel better, you will have to make that month into years. No one can make us feel better with a magic pill. We ourselves must be the ones doing the hard work. It is so worth the hard work but it takes REAL PERSONAL DESIRE to change & not give up in the process. There is no quick fix only hard work. I have done it. I wasn't addicted to the narcotics I was on for my continual migrains but I took a year to get off the high dose I was on & had no after effects.....but staying off that crap is the key to your feeling better & not giving up

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote