View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,915 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 19, 2023 at 08:15 PM

No.. I just need to meditate.. But I know within self, what I should do.. On top of everything, now... Just need to extract my soul more, and then expand.. Directed to the heart of the universe..

I'll be gone, far away. And I will come back with the gold.. I will give, to all of the sufferers.. And have a magical time, showing us all - Magic. Many people will put me down, and lift me up - We're all doing that.. 1's and 0's..

Like colours and bright lights, flowing around, inside of a glass ball - Look into the glass ball.. See the future.. The past.. Right now..

Right here, right now..

But anyways, I'll go on vacation for 3 weeks (Next week), to Vancouver Island. It'll be fun! Always gotta have a goal.. Cuz most people have no idea what they're doing.. And suffering too.. If you know truly what you're doing within your soul?, then you can withstand the suffering of life..

And that is they key, in this infinite magic ball.. I do, um.. have an addiction to government conspiracies RN, too many interests.. I'm just, feeling around.. Yknow.. I am free (For now) - And we will always be trapped, free, trapped, free again (Like reincarnation).
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird, stahrgeyzer