LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 20, 2023 at 03:15 PM

Dear T,
Do you do some sort of creative writing, too? (Or maybe your wife or a close friend or I guess another client?) You just seem very knowledgeable about writing and the publishing business. And kind of vested in it. I imagine you wouldn't tell me if you did it though. From some of what you've said, I would suspect you write sci-fi, which isn't my thing anyway.

I do wish I'd learned to take criticism and feedback more when I was much younger. I suppose if I'd played sports more, like you said, I would have gotten plenty of that, as I kind of suck at athletic endeavors!

I sort of wish you were working Friday, just because, i mean, I'm at the point where it would be free. You said no one had really expressed interest. I know I said it in a joking tone today, but I guess I'm no one? Not that I'd expect you to come in just for me, of course. And other clients might have just figured it wasn't an option, especially if you said you didn't know if you'd be working. It's a big deal, like I'm not going to make a thing of it. Assuming things don't totally fall apart for me in some way in the next few days, that is...

Love,
LT
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, Elio, LostOnTheTrail, Mountaindewed