View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 20, 2023 at 05:16 PM

Work went well. It was easy. I mean it was physically exhausting but it wasn’t stressful. Because all I was doing today was markdowns. Which is scanning items and putting clearance stickers on them if a clearance sticker prints out of the printer the Bluetooth scanner is connected to. I was also in the stock room for awhile too later in the day putting security tags and cables on coats. The $50 plus coats require a hard tag , and a 48 H cable , both different types of security alarm tags. It’s really easy. I did accidentally stab my finger hard with the pin part of the hard tag when I was trying to connect one and they’re extremely sharp and it hurt bad and bled. But anyway, I got all the coats tagged they wanted me to do. And I did all the markdowns they told me to do. It was a nice peaceful day where I could just do my work and not be bothered by customers for the most part because I wasn’t cashiering this shift. Which was a nice break.

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, WastingAsparagus