Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,369 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2023 at 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
Here in my state low thc edibles were legal. I tried those and no help for sleep. The did relax me, but they’re expensive. Now everything is legal but expensive so I’ve not tried anything else. Seems to be a placebo. But my experience was limited. I believe you need to go to a good dispensary and talk to someone knowledgeable and get it for your situation. But it’s expensive. I believe it can be very effective and much better than pharmaceuticals stuff. Less side effects. More natural, but you need a knowledgeable person. And money. For me there are not yet any stores in my area that fit that bill. So I pass on it.
Since it was all legalized where I live, weed shops have been popping up around me like mushrooms in a cow pasture after rainfall. I have not yet stepped inside one of them. I feel intimidated. Call me shy. I feel like I'ld be trespassing onto the land of seasoned "stoners" and be looked at as an unwelcome idiot. That's probably foolish on my part. I'm going to take your advice and stop by a few cannabis stores . . . soon as I get some courage.
Rose76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu

Thanks for this!
Nammu