LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2023 at 08:43 PM

Dear T,

I appreciate the apology about the "no one" comment re: Friday. I know I took a risk bringing that up near the end of session, but I guess I had faith that it would go OK--and it did. Also, that you didn't see it as me trying to get you to work that day, because that's not what it was about. (I'm surprised you said you'd still be replying to email tomorrow, a holiday, though.)

Also, I'm glad you saw that one comment I made about getting something useful out of most sessions as a compliment. Though I guess I hadn't thought of it that way when I was saying it--maybe because it isn't just about *you*, but the work we do together. And I'm a part of that, too. Hm...maybe that's also a shift that I'm seeing things that way? I would normally blame myself for something getting messed up, but not give myself credit when they go positively. And now, I see that it's generally *not* just me if there's a conflict in a relationship (OK, sometimes!). But also not just the other person if things go well. Hm...

I appreciated the warm "Take care" when I left.

I really do hope you have a good Thanksgiving and a restful few days. You deserve it.

Love you,
LT
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Elio