View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,050 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Nov 23, 2023 at 05:25 PM

Health care in this country is in the toilet and has been for decades it seems. $35 is a joke. My eye exams are covered but not glasses (except for a measly discount). The frames often cost more than lenses. You might be able to get your lenses in new frames. I’ve done that before.

My glasses are a necessity, not a fashion accessory. I can’t even drive without them and it’s on my license too. They don’t cover certain types of tints or lenses, etc. They cover glasses for those up to age 21, as if those older have perfect vision. It’s about money I’m sure. They shouldn’t even claim to have vision care, you’re right. And it’s a disgrace part time people don’t get benefits and even full time people don’t sometimes.

Speaking of glasses, there’s a class action lawsuit against LensCrafters about their AccuFit glasses. It’s for September 2013 - September 2023, 10 years! I don’t know if I ever had them but if so I wouldn’t have saved the receipt 10 years in case there’s a class action lawsuit! And most of the money goes to the lawyers.

———
Posted directly on site using iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote